Photographer: Michael Stroud Taken: January 2008 Caption: The bell now hangs in a replica bell tower located just east of City Hall on Bay Street.
Additional Description: The replica bell tower was dedicated on February 26, 1957, to Mable Clair Speth Hand, a prominent leader in the Pilot Club, as a memorial by her club members. Submitted: January 23, 2008, by Mike Stroud of Bluffton, South Carolina. Database Locator Identification Number: p14492 File Size: 0.198 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.