Photographer: William Pfingsten Taken: February 2, 2008 Caption: Historic Plaque on Building
Additional Description: The northern 90 feet of this building erected on Hamilton Lots were stables during the Revolution for the equestrian uses of Washington's Army. Marked by The Lancaster County Historical Society 1932. Submitted: February 3, 2008, by Bill Pfingsten of Bel Air, Maryland. Database Locator Identification Number: p15260 File Size: 1.171 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.