Taken: September 1, 2011 Caption: The Road to Revolution Heritage Trail
Additional Description: The Road to Revolution Heritage Trail links the historic sites and institutions in Virginia that interpret the life and legacy of Patrick Henry. Locations on the statewide trail are shown on the map.
1. Studley (Studley)
2. Historic Polegreen Church (Mechanicsville)
3. Rural Plains (Mechanicsville) 4. Pine Slash (Mechanicsville)
5. Hanover Tavern (Hanover)
6. Hanover County Courthouse (Hanover)
7. Scotchtown (Beaverdam)
8. St. Johnís Church (Richmond)
9. Hampden-Sydney College (Hampden-Sydney)
10. Red Hill Plantation (Brookneal) Submitted: September 2, 2011, by Bernard Fisher of Mechanicsville, Virginia. Database Locator Identification Number: p170328 File Size: 0.230 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.