Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Linda Walcroft
Taken: March 3, 2008
Caption: House that replaced Madison Hall around 1916.
Submitted: March 4, 2008, by Linda Walcroft of Strasburg, Virginia.
Database Locator Identification Number: p17764
File Size: 0.037 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.