Photograph as originally submitted to this page in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata. Photographer: Kevin W. Taken: June 12, 2008 Caption: The Abingdon House
Additional Description: Additions to the house greatly altered its original colonial design (above, west face, circa 1920s). Architect and historian Delos Smith drew this floor plan (below before the house burned to the ground in 1930. Submitted: June 17, 2008, by Kevin W. of Stafford, Virginia. Database Locator Identification Number: p25678 File Size: 0.789 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.