Photographer: William Fischer, Jr. Taken: June 6, 2009 Caption: Cannon Muzzle Markings
Additional Description: This gun bears the registry number 76, matching to one cast by Tredegar Foundry, Richmond, Virginia, in 1859. Among the last produced by that factory for the Federal government before the Civil War, it was inspected by Benjamin Huger (B.H.) who later served the Confederacy. Submitted: July 16, 2009, by William Fischer, Jr. of Fort Scott, Kansas. Database Locator Identification Number: p70814 File Size: 0.106 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.