Jeffersonville in Clark County, Indiana — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
( Bronze Plaque )
United Spanish War Veterans
Veterans of Foreign Wars
The American Legion
Dedicated May 30, 1955
Erected 1955 by United Spanish War Veterans, Veterans of Foreign Wars, The American Legion.
Location. 38° 16.48′ N, 85° 44.518′ W. Marker is in Jeffersonville, Indiana, in Clark County. Marker is on East Court Avenue west of Wall Street, on the right when traveling west. Click for map. Located on the South lawn (E. Court Ave.) of "Warder Park" in Jeffersonville. Marker is in this post office area: Jeffersonville IN 47130, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Warder Park (a few steps from this marker); General LaFayette (within shouting distance of this marker); Civil War Memorial (approx. 0.3 miles away); Clark County All Veterans Memorial (approx. 0.3 miles away); Civil War Hospital (approx. 1.3 miles away); Visitors at Louisville Wharf (approx. 1.3 miles Lewis and Clark in Kentucky / York (approx. 1.3 miles away in Kentucky); The Galt House (approx. 1.4 miles away in Kentucky). Click for a list of all markers in Jeffersonville.
Categories. • Military •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Al Wolf of Veedersburg, Indiana. This page has been viewed 618 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on , by Al Wolf of Veedersburg, Indiana. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.