Groveport in Franklin County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Groveport World War II Memorial
Erected 1946 by The Groveport Lions Club.
Location. 39° 51.056′ N, 82° 52.888′ W. Marker is in Groveport, Ohio, in Franklin County. Marker is at the intersection of Main Street and Wirt Road, on the right when traveling east on Main Street. Click for map. In front of former high school. Marker is in this post office area: Groveport OH 43125, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Historic Groveport (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); John Rarey and "Cruiser" (approx. 0.2 miles away); Ohio and Erie Canal in Groveport / Scioto Valley Interurban (approx. 0.2 miles away); Groveport Log House (approx. 0.2 miles away); Groveport United Methodist Church (approx. ¼ mile away); Groveport Veterans' Park (approx. 0.4 miles away); Ohio and Erie Canal Lock 22 (approx. half a mile away); John S. Rarey and Cruiser (approx. 0.6 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Groveport.
Categories. • Military • Patriots & Patriotism • War, World II •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 815 times since then and 2 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on , by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. • Kevin W. was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.