Near Waynesboro in Burke County, Georgia — The American South (South Atlantic)
Botsford Church - 1773
Erected 1954 by Georgia Historical Commission. (Marker Number 017-3.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Georgia Historical Society/Commission marker series.
Location. 33° 5.961′ N, 81° 52.432′ W. Marker is near Waynesboro, Georgia, in Burke County. Marker is on Botsford Church Road 0.1 miles east of Cemetery Road, on the right when traveling west. Click for map. Marker is in this post office area: Waynesboro GA 30830, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 9 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Sherman's Left Wing (approx. 5.4 miles away); Colonels Twiggs and Few Old Quaker Road (approx. 7.9 miles away); The Cavalry Actions at Waynesboro (approx. 7.9 miles away); To Honor George Washington (approx. 8.2 miles away); Waynesborough (approx. 8.2 miles away); Burke County Veteran's Memorial (approx. 8.2 miles away); Washington’s Southern Tour (approx. 8.2 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Waynesboro.
Categories. • Antebellum South, US • Churches, Etc. • Colonial Era •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. This page has been viewed 1,784 times since then and 7 times this year. Photos: 1. submitted on , by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on , by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.