Near Ringgold in Catoosa County, Georgia — The American South (South Atlantic)
The Napier House
Erected 1955 by Georgia Historical Commission. (Marker Number 023-11.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Georgia Historical Society/Commission marker series.
Location. 34° 52.452′ N, 85° 13.601′ W. Marker is near Ringgold, Georgia, in Catoosa County. Marker is on Burning Bush Road 0.3 miles north of Red Belt Road / Three Notch Road, on the right when traveling north. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 4033 Burning Bush Road, Ringgold GA 30736, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Clarissa Hunt Plantation (approx. 1.8 miles away); Henderson Plantation Peavine Church (approx. 2 miles away); Crittenden's corps at Lee and Gordon's Mills (approx. 2.4 miles away); General Joe Wheeler's Attack (approx. 2.4 miles away); Start of the Atlanta Campaign (approx. 2.4 miles away); Lee and Gordon's Mill (approx. 2.4 miles away); 3rd Confederate (approx. 2.4 miles away).
Categories. • Antebellum South, US • Native Americans • Settlements & Settlers • War, US Civil •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. This page has been viewed 1,728 times since then and 26 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on , by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. • Craig Swain was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.