Near Collins in Tattnall County, Georgia — The American South (South Atlantic)
Cedar Creek Primitive Baptist Church
On April 10, 1854, Frederick Holland (1800-1881) donated 116 acres of land to the Cedar Creek Primitive Baptist Church.
Erected 1957 by Georgia Historical Commission. (Marker Number 132-2.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Georgia Historical Society/Commission marker series.
Location. 32° 14.432′ N, 82° 6.069′ W. Marker is near Collins, Georgia, in Tattnall County. Marker is on Cedar Creek Church Road 0.6 miles from Cedar Creek Spur Road, on the right when traveling north. Click for map. Marker is in this post office area: Collins GA 30421, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 11 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Old Sunbury Road (approx. 5.1 miles away); a different marker also named Old Sunbury Road (approx. Bellville (approx. 9.6 miles away); Oliff, Rushing, Durrence House (approx. 9.9 miles away); Candler County Courthouse (approx. 11 miles away); Candler County (approx. 11.1 miles away); American Legion Armed Forces Tribute (approx. 11.1 miles away); Candler County War Memorial (approx. 11.1 miles away).
Categories. • Antebellum South, US • Churches, Etc. •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. This page has been viewed 1,195 times since then and 63 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on , by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. • Kevin W. was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.