Near Homerville in Clinch County, Georgia — The American South (South Atlantic)
First Court in Clinch County
Erected 1958 by Georgia Historical Commission. (Marker Number 032-5.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Georgia Historical Society/Commission marker series.
Location. 31° 2.094′ N, 82° 52.428′ W. Marker is near Homerville, Georgia, in Clinch County. Marker is at the intersection of Georgia Route 37 and North Cemetery Road, on the right when traveling east on State Route 37. Click for map. Marker is in this post office area: Homerville GA 31634, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 11 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Bethany Baptist Church (approx. 5.3 miles away); Clinch Court House (approx. 7.4 miles away); Clinch County World War II Memorial (approx. 7.4 miles away); Fender Cemetery (approx. 9.6 miles away); Guest Mill Pond (approx. 10.4 miles away); a different marker also named Guest Mill Pond (approx. 10.4 miles away); Burnt Church (approx. 10.4 miles away); Union Church Cemetery (approx. 10.4 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Homerville.
Categories. • Antebellum South, US • Political Subdivisions • Politics •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. This page has been viewed 1,122 times since then and 73 times this year. Photo 1. submitted on , by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.
Editor’s want-list for this marker. A wide shot of the marker and its surroundings. • Can you help?