Crawfordville in Taliaferro County, Georgia — The American South (South Atlantic)
Crawfordville Baptist Church
Erected 1956 by Georgia Historical Commission. (Marker Number 131-11.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Georgia Historical Society/Commission marker series.
Location. 33° 33.476′ N, 82° 53.691′ W. Marker is in Crawfordville, Georgia, in Taliaferro County. Marker is on Memorial Drive 0.1 miles north of Park Street NW, on the right when traveling north. Click for map. Marker is in this post office area: Crawfordville GA 30631, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Liberty Hall (within shouting distance of this marker); Crawfordville Academy Alexander Stephens Institute Liberty Hall (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Site of Childhood Home of Richard Malcolm Johnston (about 400 feet away); Roselle Mercier Montgomery (approx. ¼ mile away); Taliaferro County World Wars Memorial (approx. ¼ mile away); Crawfordville Confederate Memorial (approx. ¼ mile away); Old Tavern Site (approx. ¼ mile away). Click for a list of all markers in Crawfordville.
Categories. • Antebellum South, US • Churches, Etc. •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. This page has been viewed 721 times since then and 6 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on , by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. • Craig Swain was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.