New Lebanon in Montgomery County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Charles F. Shimp
dedicated in the name
Charles F. Shimp
who was the last charter member
of the New Lebanon
March 26, 1946 - September 27, 1981
Stonework by Don Rusk
September 27, 1981
Erected 1981 by New Lebanon Rotary Club.
Location. 39° 44.544′ N, 84° 24.313′ W. Marker is in New Lebanon, Ohio, in Montgomery County. Marker is on Fuls Road, on the right when traveling south. Click for map. Marker is at entrance to Don Rusk Park, across Fuls Road from Dixie Middle School. Marker is at or near this postal address: 320 S. Fuls Road, New Lebanon OH 45345, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 8 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Dayton Western Turnpike Milestone (approx. ¼ mile away); Farmersville Fire Department Memorial (approx. 4.3 miles away); Farmersville War Memorial (approx. 5 miles away); Winter Zellar (Zero) Swartsel (approx. 5.1 miles away); Germantown Dam (approx. 7.2 miles away); "Battlefield Cross" (approx. 7.2 miles away); Joseph Justin Heltsley (approx. 7.2 miles away); Thomas Franklin Herkins (approx. 7.2 miles away).
Categories. • 20th Century • Charity & Public Work • Fraternal or Sororal Organizations •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 672 times since then and 9 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on , by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. • Kevin W. was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.