Madison in Madison County, Florida — The American South (South Atlantic)
First Baptist Church 1898 Sanctuary
Erected 1982 by First Baptist Church, Madison, and Department of State. (Marker Number F-296.)
Location. 30° 28.122′ N, 83° 25.009′ W. Marker is in Madison, Florida, in Madison County. Marker is at the intersection of West Pinckney Street and South Orange Street, on the right when traveling west on West Pinckney Street. Click for map. Marker is in this post office area: Madison FL 32340, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 12 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Pioneer Hickstown Baptist Church (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Wardlaw-Smith-Goza Conference Center The Wardlaw-Smith House (about 500 feet away); St. Mary's Episcopal Church (approx. 0.2 miles away); W.T. Davis Building (approx. ¼ mile away); The Ellaville Post Office (approx. 0.6 miles away); Steam Engine of the Florida Manufacturing Company (approx. 0.6 miles away); Concord Missionary Baptist Church (approx. 12.1 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Madison.
Categories. • Charity & Public Work • Churches, Etc. • Notable Buildings • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Julie Szabo of Oldsmar, Florida. This page has been viewed 1,048 times since then and 10 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on , by Julie Szabo of Oldsmar, Florida. • Christopher Busta-Peck was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.