Devola in Washington County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
The Devola Lock
Erected 1996 by Muskingum River Parkway and The Ohio Historical Society. (Marker Number 2-84.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Ohio Historical Society / The Ohio History Connection marker series.
Location. 39° 28.248′ N, 81° 29.472′ W. Marker is in Devola, Ohio, in Washington County. Click for map. Marker is at the Devola Lock, off Devols Dam Road. Marker is in this post office area: Marietta OH 45750, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 4 miles of this marker, The Northwest Ordinance, 1787 / The Ohio Company Purchase (approx. 3.7 miles away); Merydith House (approx. 3.7 miles away); Land Office (approx. 3.7 miles away); The American Union Lodge No. 1 Free and Accepted Masons (approx. 3.8 miles away); Steam Towboat "W. P. Snyder, Jr." (approx. 3.8 miles away); Campus Martius (approx. 3.8 miles away); Flatboats (approx. 3.8 miles away); Oldest Pilothouse (approx. 3.8 miles away).
Categories. • Agriculture • Industry & Commerce • Waterways & Vessels •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by William Fischer, Jr. of Fort Scott, Kansas. This page has been viewed 812 times since then and 70 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on , by William Fischer, Jr. of Fort Scott, Kansas. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.