Napa in Napa County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
First Presbyterian Church Building
California Registered Historical Landmark No. 878
Plaque placed by the State Department of Parks and Recreation in cooperation with the Napa County Historical Society, May 18, 1975.
Erected 1975 by State Department of Parks and Recreation and the Napa County Historical Society. (Marker Number 878.)
Location. 38° 17.794′ N, 122° 17.213′ W. Marker is in Napa, California, in Napa County. Marker is on Third Street, on the right when traveling east. Click for map. Marker is located between Randolph and Franklin Streets. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1333 Third Street, Napa CA 94559, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Napa Valley Railroad (about 600 feet away, measured in a direct line); Napa Courthouse Flag Staff Napa - Birthplace of the Loudspeaker and the Magnavox Corp. (approx. 0.2 miles away); Oberon Saloon (approx. 0.2 miles away); A. Hatt Buildings 1884 & 1886 (approx. 0.2 miles away); Winship Building 1888 (approx. 0.2 miles away); Semorile Building (approx. 0.2 miles away); Hatt Building 1886 (approx. 0.2 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Napa.
Regarding First Presbyterian Church Building. In 1874 The First Presbyterian Church was erected on land donated by NATHAN COOMBS.
This building was designated as California Registered Historical Landmark No.878 on January 13, 1975. It was also listed in the National Register of Historic Places on June 5, 1975.
Categories. • Churches, Etc. • Landmarks • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Syd Whittle of El Dorado Hills, California. This page has been viewed 998 times since then and 69 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. submitted on , by Syd Whittle of El Dorado Hills, California. 8. submitted on , by Syd Whittle of El Dorado Hills, California. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.