Glendale in Hamilton County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Village of Glendale, 1855
Erected 2003 by Ohio Bicentennial Commission, The Longaberger Company, Village of Glendale, and The Ohio Historical Society. (Marker Number 40-31.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Ohio Historical Society / The Ohio History Connection marker series.
Location. 39° 16.249′ N, 84° 27.545′ W. Marker is in Glendale, Ohio, in Hamilton County. Marker is on Village Square Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 30 Village Square, Cincinnati OH 45246, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 8 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Morgan's Confederates Arrive from Springdale (within shouting distance of this marker); First Children's International Summer Village (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); Tucker's Station (approx. ¾ mile away); Robert Reily (approx. 3.1 miles away); Jediah Hill Covered Bridge (approx. 4.8 miles away); White's Station (approx. 4.8 miles away); Pleasant Ridge - World War One Marker (approx. 6.4 miles away); Manning Ferguson Force Memorial (approx. 7.7 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Glendale.
Categories. • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Melanie Born of Parma, Ohio. This page has been viewed 691 times since then and 75 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on , by Melanie Born of Parma, Ohio. • Craig Swain was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.