Port Jervis in Orange County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
by early Dutch settlers. It
is the oldest congregation
in the area. Present edifice
built in 1868.
Erected by City of Port Jervis.
Location. 41° 22.616′ N, 74° 41.198′ W. Marker is in Port Jervis, New York, in Orange County. Marker is on E Main Street, on the right when traveling west. Click for map. Marker is located between Elizabeth Street and Sullivan Avenue. Marker is in this post office area: Port Jervis NY 12771, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. The Crane House (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Canal Basin (approx. 0.2 miles away); Old Mine Road (approx. 0.3 miles away); Banach Olympic Circle (approx. 0.4 miles away); Port Jervis (approx. 0.4 miles away); Toll House (approx. 0.6 miles away); Tow Path (approx. 0.6 miles away); Mid – Delaware (approx. 0.7 miles away in Pennsylvania). Click for a list of all markers in Port Jervis.
Categories. • Churches, Etc. •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. This page has been viewed 682 times since then and 53 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on , by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. 4. submitted on , by Clifton Patrick of Chester, NY, United States. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.