White Marsh in Baltimore County, Maryland — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Erected 1964 by Maryland Historical Society.
Marker series. This marker is included in the The Washington-Rochambeau Route marker series.
Location. 39° 22.989′ N, 76° 25.737′ W. Marker is in White Marsh, Maryland, in Baltimore County. Marker is on Ebenezer Road 0.2 miles west of Pulaski Highway (U.S. 40), on the right. Click for map. Marker is in this post office area: White Marsh MD 21162, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 4 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Camp Chapel (approx. 1.6 miles away); Harry Dorsey Gough (approx. 1.6 miles away); Union of Brother and Sisters of Fordís Asbury Lodge No. 1 (approx. 2.1 miles away); “Long Calm” (approx. 2.4 miles away); Germantown (approx. 2.8 miles away); Perry Hall (approx. 2.9 miles away); Indian Rock (approx. 2.9 miles away); a different marker also named Harry Dorsey Gough (approx. 3.2 miles away).
More about this marker. Marker is in front of the White Marsh Post Office and is parallel to the road.
This marker replaces an earlier one, erected by the state Roads Commission in 1938.
Categories. • Military • War, US Revolutionary •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Bill Pfingsten of Bel Air, Maryland. This page has been viewed 2,058 times since then and 85 times this year. Last updated on , by Bill Pfingsten of Bel Air, Maryland. Photo 1. submitted on , by Bill Pfingsten of Bel Air, Maryland. • J. J. Prats was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.