Kenton in Hardin County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
The Hardin County Courthouse
Erected 1996 by Country Connection Club and The Ohio Historical Society. (Marker Number 13-33.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Ohio Historical Society / The Ohio History Connection marker series.
Location. 40° 38.865′ N, 83° 36.544′ W. Marker is in Kenton, Ohio, in Hardin County. Marker is on Detroit Street (U.S. 68), on the right when traveling north. Click for map. Marker is near the flagpole on the west courthouse grounds. Marker is in this post office area: Kenton OH 43326, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 5 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. "The Liberty Garden" (within shouting distance of this marker); Fort McArthur (within shouting distance of this marker); Mad River Railroad (about 700 feet away, measured in a direct line); Kenton Hardware Company (approx. 0.7 miles away); Jacob Parrott (approx. 1.1 miles away); This Tablet Marks Hullís Trail; 1812 (approx. 3.1 miles away); Fort McArthur Cemetery (approx. 3.6 miles away); Hull's Trail, 1812 (approx. 4.6 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Kenton.
Categories. • 20th Century • Government • Landmarks • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 635 times since then and 3 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on , by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. 3. submitted on . This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.