Warsaw in Richmond County, Virginia — The American South (Mid-Atlantic)
Saint Johnís Church
Erected 2007 by Department of Historic Resources. (Marker Number O-2.)
Location. 37° 57.432′ N, 76° 45.255′ W. Marker is in Warsaw, Virginia, in Richmond County. Marker is at the intersection of Richmond Road (U.S. 360) and St. Johns Street, on the left when traveling east on Richmond Road. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 5987 Richmond Rd, Warsaw VA 22572, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 6 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Hon. William Atkinson Jones (about 400 feet away, measured Warsaw (approx. 0.2 miles away); Rappahannock Indians (approx. 2.9 miles away); Menokin (approx. 4.3 miles away); Fort Lowry (approx. 4.9 miles away); John Smith Explores the Chesapeake (approx. 5.9 miles away); Historic Tappahannock (approx. 6 miles away); British Raid on Tappahannock / The War of 1812 (approx. 6 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Warsaw.
Categories. • Churches, Etc. •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by J. J. Prats of Springfield, Virginia. This page has been viewed 887 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on , by J. J. Prats of Springfield, Virginia. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.
Editor’s want-list for this marker. Photo of the gravesite of the Rev. George Washington Nelson • Can you help?