Campbell in Santa Clara County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
Black Walnut Trees
Campbell Historical Location
Black Walnut Trees planted about 1885 by William A. Swope, Son-In-Law of Benjamin Campbell, and daughters Alda Swope Blaine, Ethel Swope Davis, and Lena Swope French.
Location. 37° 17.227′ N, 121° 56.537′ W. Marker is in Campbell, California, in Santa Clara County. Marker is on East Campbell Avenue. Click for map. Marker is located in the small park next to the railroad tracks. Marker is at or near this postal address: 415 East Campbell Avenue, Campbell CA 95008, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Agricultural Heritage Plaques (a few steps from this marker); Site of J.C. Ainsley Packing Company (within shouting distance of this marker); South Pacific Coast Railroad (within shouting distance of this marker); Bank of Campbell (Farley Building) (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Farley Building (about 400 feet away); Bank of Campbell (about 400 feet away); Fire House #1 (about 500 feet away); Campbell Fire Station (about 500 feet away). Click for a list of all markers in Campbell.
Categories. • Horticulture & Forestry • Notable Places •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Syd Whittle of El Dorado Hills, California. This page has been viewed 1,278 times since then and 29 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on , by Syd Whittle of El Dorado Hills, California. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.