Campbell in Santa Clara County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
Fire House #1
Campbell Historic Location
First building owned by city after 1952 incorporation. Served as city offices from 1953 to 1956.
Calif. Registered Point of Historical Interest No. SCL-041 (Marker Number SCL-041.)
Location. 37° 17.259′ N, 121° 56.624′ W. Marker is in Campbell, California, in Santa Clara County. Marker can be reached from North Central Avenue near Civic Center Drive. Click for map. This building is now the Campbell Historical Museum and the marker is mounted on a rock to the left of the rear entrance. Marker is at or near this postal address: 51 North Central Avenue, Campbell CA 95008, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Campbell Fire Station (a few steps from this marker); Bank of Campbell (Farley Building) (within shouting distance of this marker); Ainsley House (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Site of J.C. Ainsley Packing Company (about 400 feet away); Black Walnut Trees (about 500 feet away); Agricultural Heritage Plaques (about 500 feet away); South Pacific Coast Railroad (about 600 feet away); Hamilton House (approx. 0.8 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Campbell.
Regarding Fire House #1. See Nearby Marker “Campbell Fire Station”
Categories. • 20th Century • Government • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Syd Whittle of El Dorado Hills, California. This page has been viewed 835 times since then and 6 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on , by Syd Whittle of El Dorado Hills, California. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.