Fayetteville in Cumberland County, North Carolina — The American South (South Atlantic)
First Presbyterian Church
Organized in 1800. The original building, begun in 1816, rebuilt on same walls after fire of 1831, stands one block west.
Erected by First Presbyterian Church.
Location. 35° 3.121′ N, 78° 52.589′ W. Marker is in Fayetteville, North Carolina, in Cumberland County. Marker is at the intersection of Person Street and Bow Street, on the right when traveling west on Person Street. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 145 Person Street, Fayetteville NC 28301, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Liberty Point Declaration of Independence (a few steps from this marker); Cross Creek (a few steps from this marker); Liberty Point (within shouting distance of this marker); The Market House (about 600 feet away, measured in a direct line); Old Town Hall (about 600 feet away); Plank Roads (about 600 feet away); Flora MacDonald (about 600 feet away); Town House (about 600 feet away). Click for a list of all markers in Fayetteville.
Regarding First Presbyterian Church. Church is located at 102 Ann Street.
Also see . . . History of First Presbyterian Church. (Submitted on November 11, 2009, by William Fischer, Jr. of Fort Scott, Kansas.)
Categories. • Antebellum South, US • Churches, Etc. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by William Fischer, Jr. of Fort Scott, Kansas. This page has been viewed 551 times since then and 56 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on , by William Fischer, Jr. of Fort Scott, Kansas. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.