Highland Springs in Henrico County, Virginia — The American South (Mid-Atlantic)
Erected 1996 by Department of Historic Resources. (Marker Number PA 138.)
Location. 37° 32.67′ N, 77° 19.576′ W. Marker is in Highland Springs, Virginia, in Henrico County. Marker is at the intersection of East Nine Mile Road (Virginia Route 33) and North Juniper Avenue, on the right when traveling east on East Nine Mile Road. Click for map. Marker is in this post office area: Henrico VA 23075, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Locomotive Club of Richmond (approx. 0.9 miles away); Second Day at Seven Pines (approx. 1.2 miles away); Fair Oaks Station Battlefield of Seven Pines (approx. 1.5 miles away); McClellan’s Picket Line (approx. 1.5 miles away); Sandston (approx. 1.5 miles away); McClellan’s First Line (approx. 1.6 miles away); a different marker also named Battlefield of Seven Pines (approx. 1.6 miles away).
Also see . . .
1. The history of Highland Springs. The Springer Connection (Submitted on November 26, 2009, by Bernard Fisher of Mechanicsville, Virginia.)
2. You've Missed the Last Trolley: Just Waiting for a Street Car?. Richmond Times-Dispatch, November 27, 1949. Richmond Then and Now. (Submitted on November 26, 2009, by Bernard Fisher of Mechanicsville, Virginia.)
Categories. • Political Subdivisions • Railroads & Streetcars •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Bernard Fisher of Mechanicsville, Virginia. This page has been viewed 492 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on , by Bernard Fisher of Mechanicsville, Virginia. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.