Round Rock in Williamson County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Palm Valley Lutheran Church
Congregation was formally organized Nov. 27, 1870. Second church, built 1872, was used for sessions of Palm Valley school.
Present Gothic Revival style building was erected in 1894.
Erected 1970 by the Texas Historic Commission. (Marker Number 9317.)
Location. 30° 31.329′ N, 97° 38.749′ W. Marker is in Round Rock, Texas, in Williamson County. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 2500 E Palm Valley Blvd, Round Rock TX 78664, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Kenney's Fort (approx. 0.2 miles away); The Double File Trail (approx. 0.2 miles away); Anti-Slaveholding Union Baptist Cemetery (approx. half a mile away); Confederate Chaplains (approx. ¾ mile away); Cabin from Gabriel Mills Area (approx. 0.8 miles away); Trinity Lutheran College Olson House (approx. 1.7 miles away); A. J. and Carolina Anderson House (approx. 1.8 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Round Rock.
Also see . . .
1. Handbook of Texas Online: PALM VALLEY, TEXAS. (Submitted on December 13, 2009, by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas.)
2. Palm Valley Lutheran Church. (Submitted on December 13, 2009, by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas.)
Categories. • Churches, Etc. •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas. This page has been viewed 596 times since then and 4 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on , by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on October 27, 2016.
Editor’s want-list for this marker. A wide view photo of the marker and the surrounding area in context. • Can you help?