Georgetown in Williamson County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Erected 1988 by Texas Historical Commission.
Location. 30° 37.863′ N, 97° 40.033′ W. Marker is in Georgetown, Texas, in Williamson County. Marker is on Olive Street near 15th Street. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1408 Olive St, Georgetown TX 78626, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Judge Harry N. Graves (within shouting distance of this marker); Easley Home (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Southwestern University Main Building (approx. 0.2 miles away); The Woman’s Club of Georgetown (approx. 0.2 miles away); Southwestern University (approx. 0.2 miles away); W.C. Vaden House (approx. ¼ mile away); Burcham House (approx. 0.3 miles away); G.W. Riley House (approx. 0.3 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Georgetown.
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas. This page has been viewed 899 times since then and 43 times this year. Last updated on , by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas. Photos: 1. submitted on , by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas. 2. submitted on , by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.