Orangeburg in Orangeburg County, South Carolina — The American South (South Atlantic)
Erected 1970 by The City of Orangeburg. (Marker Number 38-11.)
Location. 33° 29.538′ N, 80° 52.08′ W. Marker is in Orangeburg, South Carolina, in Orangeburg County. Marker is on Bull Street (State Road 38-1061), on the right when traveling west. Click for map. Located between Middleton Street and Broughton Street (US 21, US 178), on the grounds of the "Old Dixie Club Library". Marker is in this post office area: Orangeburg SC 29115, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Old Dixie Club Library (within shouting distance of this marker); The Two Old Guns Of Captain Henry Felder (approx. 0.3 miles away); Court House Square (approx. 0.3 miles away); Orangeburg Confederate Memorial (approx. 0.3 miles away); Albergotti Playground Orangeburg County / Discovering Orangeburg (approx. half a mile away); Defense of Edisto Bridge (approx. half a mile away); Veterans Memorial Fountain (approx. half a mile away). Click for a list of all markers in Orangeburg.
Categories. • Cemeteries & Burial Sites • Colonial Era • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Mike Stroud of Bluffton, South Carolina. This page has been viewed 908 times since then and 60 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. submitted on , by Mike Stroud of Bluffton, South Carolina. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.