Stanford University in Santa Clara County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
Development of Motion Pictures
Erected 1983 by State Department of Parks & Recreation, Stanford Historical Society, Stanford ECV Alumnii, Mountain Charlie Chapter 1850 E Clampus Vitus. (Marker Number 834.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the E Clampus Vitus marker series.
Location. 37° 25.518′ N, 122° 10.854′ W. Marker is in Stanford University, California, in Santa Clara County. Marker is on Campus Drive West, on the right when traveling west. Click for map. Across from Stanford Driving Range entrance. Marker is in this post office area: Stanford CA 94305, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. The Gates of Hell (approx. ¾ mile away); Lou Henry Hoover House (approx. 0.9 Hostess House (approx. 1.5 miles away); The Hostess House War and Veterans Memorial (approx. 1.5 miles away); History of Tower Well (approx. 1.6 miles away); San Francisquito Creek Watershed (approx. 1.6 miles away); El Palo Alto (approx. 1.6 miles away); a different marker also named San Francisquito Creek Watershed (approx. 1.6 miles away).
Categories. • Arts, Letters, Music • Entertainment • Industry & Commerce • Science & Medicine •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Mathew H. Kohnen of San Jose, California. This page has been viewed 3,068 times since then and 10 times this year. Photos: 1. submitted on , by Mathew H. Kohnen of San Jose, California. 2. submitted on . • J. J. Prats was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.