San Luis Obispo in San Luis Obispo County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
Erected 1960 by California State Park Commission, SLO County Historical Society, Native Daughters of the Golden West. (Marker Number 720.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Native Sons/Daughters of the Golden West marker series.
Location. 35° 16.858′ N, 120° 39.39′ W. Marker is in San Luis Obispo, California, in San Luis Obispo County. Marker can be reached from Toro Street near Pismo Street. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1185 Pacific Street., San Luis Obispo CA 93401, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. The Ramona Hotel Depot (within shouting distance of this marker); San Luis Obispo Creek (within shouting distance of this marker); Presbyterian Church (approx. ¼ mile away); J. P. Andrews Building (approx. 0.3 miles away); Site of First County Court House Southern Pacific Water Tower (approx. 0.3 miles away); San Luis Obispo Sesquicentennial (approx. 0.4 miles away); General John C. Fremont (approx. 0.4 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in San Luis Obispo.
Regarding Dallidet Adobe. This site was designated as California Registered Historical No.720 on January 11, 1960.
Categories. • Agriculture • Landmarks • Man-Made Features • Notable Buildings • Notable Persons •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Virginia D'Amico of Folsom, California. This page has been viewed 1,124 times since then and 7 times this year. Photos: 1. submitted on , by Virginia D'Amico of Folsom, California. 2, 3, 4. submitted on . 5, 6. submitted on . • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.