Colusa in Colusa County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
Erected 1977. (Marker Number 2.)
Location. 39° 12.854′ N, 122° 0.468′ W. Marker is in Colusa, California, in Colusa County. Marker is at the intersection of Fifth Street and Market Street on Fifth Street. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 141 Fifth Street, Colusa CA 95932, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Colusa County Courthouse (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Will Semple Green House (about 500 feet away); Carnegie Library (about 600 feet away); Adelade M. Ryerson House--1906 (approx. 0.2 miles away); Judge H. M. Albery House (approx. 0.2 miles away); Our Lady of Lourdes Church (approx. 0.2 miles away); Old Chinatown District--Circa 1890 (approx. 0.2 miles away); Center Section of the Former Colusa Bridge (approx. 0.4 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Colusa.
Categories. • Fraternal or Sororal Organizations • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Andrew Ruppenstein of Sacramento, California. This page has been viewed 932 times since then and 22 times this year. Last updated on , by Andrew Ruppenstein of Sacramento, California. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on , by Andrew Ruppenstein of Sacramento, California. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.