Mullins in Marion County, South Carolina — The American South (South Atlantic)
Christ Prayer Chapel
Formerly Christ Episcopal Church, consecrated December 5, 1920, deconsecrated August 28, 1976. Moved October 18, 1976 from South Main Street to its present location and restored by Macedonia United Methodist Church.
Location. 34° 12.594′ N, 79° 15.324′ W. Marker is in Mullins, South Carolina, in Marion County. Marker is on North Main Street (South Carolina Route 41) north of Church Street, on the right when traveling north. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 402 N Main St, Mullins SC 29574, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 9 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Mullins Depot / Mullins (approx. 0.3 miles away); Mt. Olive Baptist Church (approx. 0.3 miles away); Drowning Creek (approx. 6.7 miles away); Bluefields (approx. 8.3 miles away); Marion Depot (approx. 8.4 miles away); Francis Marion (approx. 8.5 miles away); To the Dead and Living Confederate Soldiers (approx. 8.6 miles away); Marion County / Marion Courthouse (approx. 8.6 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Mullins.
Categories. • Churches, Etc. •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by J. J. Prats of Springfield, Virginia. This page has been viewed 513 times since then and 67 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on , by J. J. Prats of Springfield, Virginia. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.