Marshall in Calhoun County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
American Museum of Magic
Erected 1985 by Bureau of History, Michigan Department of State. (Marker Number 1240.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Michigan Historical Commission marker series.
Location. 42° 16.324′ N, 84° 57.516′ W. Marker is in Marshall, Michigan, in Calhoun County. Marker is on Michigan Avenue (Business Interstate 94), on the right when traveling west. Click for map. Marker is located on door just east of the museum entrance. Marker is at or near this postal address: 107 Michigan Avenue, Marshall MI 49068, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Howard F. Young / Postmasters (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Charles T. Gorham (about 300 feet away); Isaac E. Crary and John D. Pierce / State School System (about 400 feet away); James A. Miner (about 700 feet away); Grand Army of the Republic / The G.A.R. Hall (approx. 0.2 miles away); First Baptist Church (approx. 0.2 miles away); Mary Miller / Hillside (approx. ¼ mile away); John D. Pierce Homesite (approx. ¼ mile away). Click for a list of all markers in Marshall.
Categories. • Entertainment •
Credits. This page originally submitted on . This page has been viewed 821 times since then and 13 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on . • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.