Hingham in Plymouth County, Massachusetts — The American Northeast (New England)
Erected 1939 by Old Colony Chapter, Daughters of the American Revolution.
Marker series. This marker is included in the Daughters of the American Revolution marker series.
Location. 42° 14.579′ N, 70° 53.275′ W. Marker is in Hingham, Massachusetts, in Plymouth County. Marker is on North Street. Click for map. Marker is in this post office area: Hingham MA 02043, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 5 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Reverend Peter Hobart (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); Old Ship Church (about 700 feet away); Samuel Lincoln House (approx. 0.2 miles away); Hull (approx. 2.7 miles away); a different marker also named Hull (approx. 4.2 miles away); Fort Independence (approx. 4.3 miles away); Minot's Ledge Lighthouse (approx. 5.1 miles away); Antoine and Wilson Memorial (approx. 5.1 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Hingham.
Categories. • Colonial Era • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Tom Fuchs of Greenbelt, Maryland. This page has been viewed 1,380 times since then and 2 times this year. Photo 1. submitted on , by Tom Fuchs of Greenbelt, Maryland. • J. J. Prats was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.