Taylor in Williamson County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Doak Pavilion Site
Erected 1967 by the Texas State Historical Survey Committee. (Marker Number 9046.)
Location. 30° 34.344′ N, 97° 25.723′ W. Marker is in Taylor, Texas, in Williamson County. Marker is on 700 Sloan Street. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 700 Sloan St, Taylor TX 76574, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Taylor Brethren Church (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Booth House (approx. 0.4 miles away); Wedemeyer Hospital Site (approx. 0.6 miles away); Doak Home (approx. 0.7 miles away); Tucker-Smith House (approx. ¾ mile away); St. James Church (approx. 0.8 miles away); The Tenth Street United Methodist Church (approx. 0.9 miles away); The Taylor Public Schools (approx. one mile away). Click for a list of all markers in Taylor.
Also see . . . Doak Pavilion. Picture of the Doak Pavilion in 1890. (Submitted on October 15, 2007, by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas.)
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas. This page has been viewed 1,085 times since then and 46 times this year. Photo 1. submitted on , by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas. • J. J. Prats was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.