San Antonio in Bexar County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
San Antonio River Indian Springs
Erected 1940 by De Zavala Chapter - Texas Historical and Landmarks Association, Daughters and Sons of the Heroes of Texas.
Location. 29° 25.5′ N, 98° 29.317′ W. Marker is in San Antonio, Texas, in Bexar County. Marker is at the intersection of N. Presa St. and Riverwalk Street on N. Presa St.. Click for map. Marker is next to the stairs up to Mad Dogs British Pub. Enjoy this marker responsibly. Marker is in this post office area: San Antonio TX 78205, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. San Antonio Casino Club Building (here, next to this marker); Site of the Home of Dr. Ferdinand Ludwig Herff (within shouting distance of this marker); Stevens Building (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); Staacke Brothers Building (about 400 feet away); Site of the Old Adobe (about 400 feet away); Father of the River Walk (about 400 feet away); The Alamo / El Alamo (about 500 feet away); Mr. & Mrs. Alfred Beyer (about 500 feet away). Click for a list of all markers in San Antonio.
Categories. • Native Americans •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by R. C. of Shrewsbury, New Jersey. This page has been viewed 788 times since then and 28 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on , by R. C. of Shrewsbury, New Jersey. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.