Greenbush in Sheboygan County, Wisconsin — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Old Wade House State Park
Erected 1953 by the Wisconsin Historical Society. (Marker Number 9.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Wisconsin Historical Society marker series.
Location. 43° 46.588′ N, 88° 5.068′ W. Marker is in Greenbush, Wisconsin, in Sheboygan County. Marker is at the intersection of Plank Road and Center Street on Plank Road. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: W7824 Center Street, Greenbush WI 53026, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 5 miles of this marker, measured Kimberly's Korner (approx. 3.5 miles away); Schoolhouse Straight (approx. 3.9 miles away); Dickens' Ditch (approx. 4.1 miles away); Hamill's Hollow (approx. 4.3 miles away); The Hard Right (approx. 4.6 miles away); Briggs' Bend (approx. 4.9 miles away); 1950 Start/Finish (approx. 4.9 miles away); Wacker's Wend (approx. 4.9 miles away).
Also see . . .
1. Wade House. Wisconsin Historical Society Website. (Submitted on June 11, 2010, by Trevor Morris of Fond du lac, Wisconsin.)
2. Sylvanus Wade House. Wikipedia entry. "The site also includes two other buildings on the National Register, the Charles Robinson House and the Robinson-Herrling Sawmill. In addition, the historical society operates the Wesley Jung Carriage Museum at the site, exhibiting a large collection of 19th Century American horse drawn vehicles." (Submitted on June 11, 2010.)
Categories. • Notable Buildings • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Keith L of Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin. This page has been viewed 875 times since then and 57 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on , by Keith L of Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin. 5. submitted on , by Bob (peach) Weber of Prescott Valley, Arizona. 6, 7. submitted on , by Keith L of Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin. • Craig Swain was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.