Rushville in Rush County, Indiana — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Rush County (Indiana) War Memorial
the Sons and Daughters
of Rush County who
Served in the Armed Forces
and dedicated to those who
gave their lives in Defense
of their Country
Erected 1981 by Veterans & Citizens of Rush County, V.R.W. No. 1541, American legion No 150.
Location. 39° 36.483′ N, 85° 26.676′ W. Marker is in Rushville, Indiana, in Rush County. Marker is at the intersection of State Road 3 and 2nd Street (U.S. 52), on the right when traveling north on State Road 3. Click for map. located on the North/West cornor of Rush County Courthouse lawn in Rushville, Indiana. Marker is in this post office area: Rushville IN 46173, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 14 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Wendell L. Willkie, 1892 - 1944 (within shouting distance of this marker); Dr. William B. Laughlin (within shouting distance of this marker); a different marker also named Wendell L. Willkie (within shouting distance of this marker); a different marker also named Wendell L. Willkie (approx. 0.4 miles away); Wendell L. Willkie, (approx. Wendell L. Willkie (approx. 1.1 miles away); Revolutionary Soldiers of Henry County (approx. 13.7 miles away); Veterans Garden of Memories (approx. 13.7 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Rushville.
Also see . . . Virtual Tour ( Courtesy - - Indiana Government web page). (Submitted on February 12, 2013, by Al Wolf of Veedersburg, Indiana.)
Categories. • Military •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Al Wolf of Veedersburg, Indiana. This page has been viewed 1,019 times since then and 32 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. submitted on , by Al Wolf of Veedersburg, Indiana. • Craig Swain was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.