Georgetown in Williamson County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Evangelical Free Church
Erected 1988 by the Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 13925.)
Location. 30° 38.015′ N, 97° 39.764′ W. Marker is in Georgetown, Texas, in Williamson County. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1322 East University Avenue, Georgetown TX 78626, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Southwestern University (about 800 feet away, measured in a direct line); The Woman’s Club of Georgetown (approx. ¼ mile away); Easley Home (approx. 0.3 miles away); Southwestern University Main Building (approx. 0.3 miles away); Judge Harry N. Graves Iota Chapter (approx. 0.3 miles away); Amos-Godbey House (approx. 0.3 miles away); XI Chapter Kappa Alpha Order (approx. 0.3 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Georgetown.
Categories. • Churches, Etc. •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas. This page has been viewed 901 times since then and 5 times this year. Photos: 1. submitted on , by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas. 2. submitted on , by Matt Gholson of Houston, Texas. • Kevin W. was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.
Editor’s want-list for this marker. Wide area shot of the marker and its surroundings. • Can you help?