Blawenberg in Somerset County, New Jersey — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Local Historic District
A 19th century Turnpike Village originally settled, circa 1739 by John Blaw & Michael Blaw, the mill owner.
Location. 40° 24.689′ N, 74° 42.146′ W. Marker is in Blawenberg, New Jersey, in Somerset County. Marker is on Blawenberg - Belle Mead Road, on the right when traveling south. Click for map. Marker is in this post office area: Blawenburg NJ 08504, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 4 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Province Line Road (approx. 1.9 miles away); Harlingen Road Bridge (approx. 3.3 miles away); Hopewell Call To Duty (approx. 3.3 miles away); Opie-Vanderveer Cemetery (approx. 3.4 miles away); John Hart's Cave (approx. 3.4 miles away); The Historic Village of Mount Rose (approx. 3.5 miles away); Hopewell Academy (approx. 3.5 miles away); Joab Houghton (approx. 3.7 miles away).
Categories. • Colonial Era • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Alan Edelson of Union Twsp., New Jersey. This page has been viewed 610 times since then and 73 times this year. Last updated on , by Alan Edelson of Union Twsp., New Jersey. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on , by Alan Edelson of Union Twsp., New Jersey. • Kevin W. was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.