New Windsor in Carroll County, Maryland — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Methodist Historical Marker
Location. 39° 31.963′ N, 77° 2.908′ W. Marker is in New Windsor, Maryland, in Carroll County. Marker is at the intersection of Bowersox Road and Stone Chapel Road, on the right when traveling south on Bowersox Road. Click for map. Marker is on the Stone Chapel. Marker is in this post office area: New Windsor MD 21776, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 4 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. John Evans House, 1764 (approx. 2.1 miles away); Robert Strawbridge House (approx. 2.2 miles away); Birthplace of American Methodism (approx. 2.2 miles away); Robert Strawbridge (approx. 2.8 miles away); Maryland History-New Windsor (approx. 3 miles away); New Windsor (approx. 3.2 miles away); Carroll County Almshouse and Farm (approx. 3.4 miles away); Strawbridge Log Meeting House Site (approx. 3.4 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in New Windsor.
Categories. • Churches, Etc. • Colonial Era •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by F. Robby of Baltimore, Maryland. This page has been viewed 850 times since then and 2 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on , by F. Robby of Baltimore, Maryland. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.