“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
Bowie in Prince George's County, Maryland — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)

Holy Trinity Church

Holy Trinity Church Marker image. Click for full size.
By F. Robby, November 26, 2004
1. Holy Trinity Church Marker
Inscription. The original house of worship on this site, part of "Martha's Choice", was a chapel of ease. It was donated by the Queen Anne's Parish by the Reverend Jacob Henderson and his wife Mary, widow of Mareen Duvall, Esq. In 1844 it became Holy Trinity Parish.
Erected 1964 by The Society of Mareen Duvall Descendants.
Location. 38° 58.379′ N, 76° 46.649′ W. Marker is in Bowie, Maryland, in Prince George's County. Marker is on Annapolis road (Maryland Route 450) 1.2 miles west of Collington Road (Maryland Route 197), on the right when traveling west. Click for map. Marker is in this post office area: Bowie MD 20720, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Marietta (approx. 1.2 miles away); Belair Mansion (approx. 1.3 miles away); Belair on the Home Front (approx. 1.7 miles away); Belair (approx. 1.7 miles away); Belair Stable (approx. 1.9 miles away); The Belair Stud Farm (approx. 1.9 miles away); William Levitt and Sons, Belair-at-Bowie (approx. 2 miles away); Bowie Railroad Station Museum (approx. 2.4 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Bowie.
Categories. Churches, Etc.
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by F. Robby of Baltimore, Maryland. This page has been viewed 1,140 times since then and 43 times this year. Photo   1. submitted on , by F. Robby of Baltimore, Maryland. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.
Paid Advertisement