Waterbury in New Haven County, Connecticut — The American Northeast (New England)
Given in Memory Of
David Boughton Hamilton
1824 – 1898
Manufacturer Banker State Senator
Captain 5th Regiment
This land adjacent to Rogers and Brothers Silver
Factory of which he was president from 1878 to
1898 was givn to the City of Waterbury in 1899 by his wife.
Isabel Ely Hamilton
Location. 41° 32.876′ N, 73° 1.199′ W. Marker is in Waterbury, Connecticut, in New Haven County. Marker is at the intersection of East Main Street and Silver Street, on the right when traveling east on East Main Street. Click for map. Located at the entrance to Hamilton Park at Hamilton Park Road and East Main Street. Marker is in this post office area: Waterbury CT 06705, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Liberty – Victory House (about 800 feet away, measured in a direct line); John Fitzgerald Kennedy (approx. 1.2 miles away); UNICO National (approx. 1.2 miles away); POW / MIA Soldiers from Waterbury (approx. 1.3 miles away); Waterbury Veteranís Monument Enoch Hibbard House (approx. 1.3 miles away); John Prince Elton (approx. 1.3 miles away); Washington – Rochambeau Revolutionary Route (approx. 1.4 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Waterbury.
Categories. • Charity & Public Work •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Michael Herrick of Southbury, Connecticut. This page has been viewed 612 times since then and 76 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on , by Michael Herrick of Southbury, Connecticut. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.