Evanston in Uinta County, Wyoming — The American West (Mountains)
First Brick Church
Erected 1941 by Daughters of Utah Pioneers - Camp Needles and Camp Wyuta. (Marker Number 78.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Daughters of Utah Pioneers marker series.
Location. 41° 15.916′ N, 110° 57.786′ W. Marker is in Evanston, Wyoming, in Uinta County. Marker is on 7th Street, on the right when traveling east. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 219 W 7th Street, Evanston WY 82930, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Uinta County Courthouse (about 700 feet away, measured in a direct line); Evanston Downtown Historic District (approx. ¼ mile away); Uinta County Library (Carnegie Library) 1906 Evanston (approx. 0.6 miles away); The Wyoming State Hospital (approx. 0.7 miles away); Lincoln Highway — Sunset Cabins (approx. ¾ mile away); Bear River Watershed (approx. 1.6 miles away); Wyoming's Sagebrush Sea (approx. 1.6 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Evanston.
Categories. • Churches, Etc. • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Bryan R. Bauer of Kearns, Ut 84118. This page has been viewed 662 times since then and 54 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. submitted on , by Bryan R. Bauer of Kearns, Ut 84118. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.