Towson in Baltimore County, Maryland — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Baltimore County Courthouse
Erected by Baltimore County Historical Society.
Location. 39° 23.995′ N, 76° 36.398′ W. Marker is in Towson, Maryland, in Baltimore County. Marker is on West Chesapeake Ave 0.1 miles west of Washington Avenue, on the left when traveling east. Click for map. Marker is in this post office area: Towson MD 21204, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Abisado (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Vietnam Veterans Memorial (about 300 feet away); Hometown Hero (about 300 feet away); a different marker also named Baltimore County Courthouse (about 300 feet away); Epsom Chapel (approx. 0.4 miles away); War of 1812 Cannon (approx. 0.9 miles away); Wartime Support (approx. 1.4 miles away); Captain Charles Ridgely (approx. 1.5 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Towson.
More about this marker. Marker is located on side of courthouse building and is identical to another marker located at front of building.
Categories. • Landmarks • Notable Buildings • Political Subdivisions • Politics •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Chris Nelson of Baltimore, Maryland. This page has been viewed 852 times since then and 221 times this year. Photo 1. submitted on , by Chris Nelson of Baltimore, Maryland. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.