Nevada City in Nevada County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
Old Brick Gothic Building
Old Brick Gothic Building constructed as a congregational church in 1857. Restored by First Baptist Church. Dedicated by Laurel Parlor No. 6
Native Daughters of the Golden West
April 13, 1987
Erected 1987 by Native Daughters of the Golden West.
Marker series. This marker is included in the Native Sons/Daughters of the Golden West marker series.
Location. 39° 15.839′ N, 121° 1.068′ W. Marker is in Nevada City, California, in Nevada County. Marker is on Main Street. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 300 Main Street, Nevada City CA 95959, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. First Brick Building (within shouting distance of this marker); Nevada County Court House (within shouting distance of this marker); Searls Law Office (within shouting distance of this marker); Saint Canice Catholic Church (within shouting distance of this marker); Nevada Hose Co. No. 1 (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Nevada City Public Library (about 300 feet away); Masonry in the Gold County (about 400 feet away); North Pine & Commercial (about 400 feet away). Click for a list of all markers in Nevada City.
Categories. • Churches, Etc. •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Karen Key of Sacramento, California. This page has been viewed 755 times since then and 56 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on , by Karen Key of Sacramento, California. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.