Town of Erin in Washington County, Wisconsin — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Erected 1977 by Washington County Landmark Commission.
Location. 43° 14.646′ N, 88° 19.724′ W. Marker is in Town of Erin, Wisconsin, in Washington County. Marker can be reached from Carmel Road 0.2 miles south of Holy Hill Road (Wisconsin Route 167). Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1525 Carmel Road, Hartford WI 53027, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 6 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Carl Schurz Forest (approx. 3.6 miles away); Messer/Mayer Mill (approx. 3.9 miles away); Monches (approx. 4.1 miles away); The Schwartz Ballroom “Kissel” (approx. 5.5 miles away); Lohrís Gas Station (approx. 5.5 miles away); Willard R. Amidon Home (approx. 5.5 miles away); Westphal Mansion Inn (approx. 5.6 miles away).
Also see . . . History of the Basilica. A detailed history of the Basilica along with links to photos and additional information. (Submitted on November 1, 2010.)
Categories. • Churches, Etc. •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Paul Fehrenbach of Germantown, Wisconsin. This page has been viewed 550 times since then and 77 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on , by Paul Fehrenbach of Germantown, Wisconsin. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.