Lewes in Sussex County, Delaware — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Old Court House
Erected 1933 by Historic Markers Commission.
Location. 38° 46.541′ N, 75° 8.439′ W. Marker is in Lewes, Delaware, in Sussex County. Marker is on 2nd Street, on the left when traveling north. Click for map. Located between Market and Mulberry Streets, on the wall of the St. Peters Episcopal Church cemetery. Marker is in this post office area: Lewes DE 19958, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. St. Peter's Episcopal Church (a few steps from this marker); John Penrose Virden (within shouting distance of this marker); Ryves Holt House (within shouting distance of this marker); Lewes (within shouting distance of this marker); The New Devon Inn (within shouting distance of this marker); Dodds Corner Old Bethel Church (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); The Explorations of Giovanni da Verrazzano (about 300 feet away). Click for a list of all markers in Lewes.
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Mike Stroud of Bluffton, South Carolina. This page has been viewed 430 times since then and 22 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on , by Mike Stroud of Bluffton, South Carolina. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.