El Paso in El Paso County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
San Antonio de Senecú
the Mission and Pueblo of
Erected 1936 by State of Texas. (Marker Number 4524.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Texas 1936 Centennial Markers and Monuments marker series.
Location. 31° 42.465′ N, 106° 20.681′ W. Marker is in El Paso, Texas, in El Paso County. Marker is at the intersection of Alameda Avenue and Valdespino Street, on the right when traveling north on Alameda Avenue. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 8476 Alameda Avenue, El Paso TX 79907, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 5 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Captain Frank Jones (a few steps from this marker); Site Of The First Mission In Texas (approx. 1.5 miles away); First Mission and Pueblo in Texas (approx. 1.5 miles away); Oldest Mission in Texas (approx. 1.5 miles away); Ysleta Plaza Alderete-Candelaria House (approx. 1.6 miles away); Camino Real (approx. 4.1 miles away); Socorro (approx. 4.1 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in El Paso.
Categories. • Churches, Etc. • Native Americans •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. This page has been viewed 564 times since then and 3 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on , by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.